Sunday, February 9, 2014

Why are my Mums blooming so early? and My Night Blooming Cactus

Why are my Mums blooming so early?



Half of my mums started blooming this spring and the other half of the same bush did not bloom! The part that started blooming stopped growing and the other half that didnt bloom continued growing so there are parts of the plant that are taller then others and now it looks silly!! Why is this happening? Should I cut it so that it looks all the same size or will they not bloom again in the fall? Help!! ;)


bloom best answer:

Answer by Stephany
You need to pinch off the tops of your mums until the first week of July, then leave them alone and they will bloom in the fall.


bloom

My Night Blooming Cactus
bloom

Echinopsis subdenudata (Cactaceae)
They bloom one night only.



Orignal From: Why are my Mums blooming so early? and My Night Blooming Cactus

No comments:

Post a Comment