Friday, June 13, 2014

How do I get a Hoya too bloom? and Orlando Bloom - Zulu Premiere in Hamburg

How do I get a Hoya too bloom?



I have a cloned Hoya Plant that was given too me about a year ago. I was wondering is this a rich soil plant that needs some sort of fertilizer too get it too Bloom. Is this a plant that will bloom better in poor soil. Or is it just a plant that takes a few years too bloom?


bloom best answer:

Answer by peg4cda
Hoyas like a nice rich soil, mixed with some perlite and sand to give it good drainage. It doesn't like to sit in wet soil so let it dry somewhat between waterings in the summer and dry nearly completely between winter waterings. They also like to be pot bound, so never put in a pot that's too big. They like it warm and humid. A window over a kitchen sink would be ideal, but if not you can mist it every few days with warm water in a spray bottle. Don't fertilize during the off season. Your plant may not be big enough to bloom yet - maybe next year. You can start fertilizing in the spring, with a weak dose at first. My Hoya bloomed the second year I had it.


bloom

Orlando Bloom - Zulu Premiere in Hamburg
bloom

Orlando Bloom - Zulu Film Premiere - CinemaxX Hamburg.

More Photos At:
www.glynlowe.com/orlando_bloom-zulu_film_premiere-hamburg



Orignal From: How do I get a Hoya too bloom? and Orlando Bloom - Zulu Premiere in Hamburg

No comments:

Post a Comment