Monday, June 23, 2014

Why hasn't my Christmas Cactus bloomed? and Reading Helps Your Mind Bloom - "MIND"

Why hasn't my Christmas Cactus bloomed?



My Mother started mine with a cutting from hers almost 3 years ago and it has never bloomed. Her's is over 20 years old. Mine looks healthy but it just has never bloomed and I wondered if I was doing something wrong, I had it outside during the summer and I put in the bathroom when it started getting cold outside. Can anyone tell me why it hasn't bloomed?


bloom best answer:

Answer by cope_acetic@yahoo.com
Ask her what SHE does, and see if there's anything--however small it seems--that you do dfferently.


bloom

Reading Helps Your Mind Bloom - "MIND"
bloom

Spring display in the library – super fast, super easy!

Books are random selections from the shelves and kids are signing them out faster than I can pull books to take their place. This is a great way to pull out those "gems" that get hidden in the stacks and not signed out.



Orignal From: Why hasn't my Christmas Cactus bloomed? and Reading Helps Your Mind Bloom - "MIND"

No comments:

Post a Comment