Saturday, June 7, 2014

something is eating my tomato blooms, how can I stop it naturally? and Orlando Bloom - Zulu Premiere in Hamburg

something is eating my tomato blooms, how can I stop it naturally?



I don't want to use a chemical on them, but want the blooms left alone.


bloom best answer:

Answer by I am I said
No bug eats tomato blooms.

It is normal for the plant to abort unfertilized blooms.

If you see a lot of this, you can help by occasionally shaking the plants or "thumping" the branch near the blooms.


bloom

Orlando Bloom - Zulu Premiere in Hamburg
bloom

Orlando Bloom - Zulu Film Premiere - CinemaxX Hamburg.

More Photos At:
www.glynlowe.com/orlando_bloom-zulu_film_premiere-hamburg



Orignal From: something is eating my tomato blooms, how can I stop it naturally? and Orlando Bloom - Zulu Premiere in Hamburg

No comments:

Post a Comment