Friday, March 28, 2014

Crossbreeding flowers? and flower ( Marigold) - near my home in South Korea

Crossbreeding flowers?



A person crossbred plants which can have either purple or white flowers and obtained 523 plants with white flowers and 321 flowers with purple flowers. Find the empirical formula that a plant had each type of flower.


flower best answer:

Answer by Ron W
My guess:

P(white flowers) = 523/(523 + 321) = 523/844
P(purple flowers) = 321/844


flower

flower ( Marigold) - near my home in South Korea
flower

flower ( Marigold) – near my home in South Korea.
I was taken with the Canon 600D.
What about photos? The actual flowers are very pretty.
Jogging in the morning and took on the way home.
South korea pictures.
(Shop) etog24.com/
(Blog) etog24.wordpress.com/
(e-mail) etog24@gmail.com



Orignal From: Crossbreeding flowers? and flower ( Marigold) - near my home in South Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment