Saturday, March 29, 2014

website about gardening? and Garden Pond

website about gardening?



I want to start to learn about gardening, and www.gardenguides.com doesn't really helps, but I'm looking for a website that tells how to take care of the plants, plant requirements, etc that have plant ALL OVER the world, because I have 3 plants (one my parent bought and I have no clue what it was, the other is a Japanese Aralia, and the other is Pachira or something) and I want to buy more and take care of them, but I'm looking for a site all over the world.
the last sentence ^^ >but I'm looking for a site all over the world.< I meant >but I'm looking for a site that tells about plant all over the world<


Garden best answer:

Answer by arctostaphylos
Try dave's garden. http://davesgarden.com/ You don't have to become a member & you can look up just about any plant. It's not area specific but they do tell you what zones your plant can be grown in. You'll see the requirements and growing conditions along with some photos added by other readers. You might also want to sign up for their weekly newsletter which has lots of interesting stuff.


Garden

Garden Pond
Garden

The garden pond in Redcliffe Botantical gardens



Orignal From: website about gardening? and Garden Pond

No comments:

Post a Comment