Saturday, March 22, 2014

Question about girls and flowers.? and Flowers

Question about girls and flowers.?



Hey girls (or smart guys), so there's this girl I like, we've been talking for a little while. We've went on a few dates, I've met her friends and everything seems to be going well. My question is, would it be a good idea of me to take her flowers when I go to cook her lunch for her and her friends in a couple days? I feel that if I do that I'm saying, "after getting to know you a little bit a really like you." But I'm afraid she will think it is too forward/weird. What are you thoughts?


flower best answer:

Answer by Veronica C
Flowers are always a nice thought...


flower

Flowers
flower

Display at the Flower Dome for the Mid-Autumn Festival 2013 celebrations.



Orignal From: Question about girls and flowers.? and Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment