Thursday, March 20, 2014

I live in Silicon Valley, CA and I have bearded irises blooming right now, any ideas "why"? and BLOOMS UP CLOSE. 1

I live in Silicon Valley, CA and I have bearded irises blooming right now, any ideas "why"?



the irises are all at one side of a grouping, all had purple in them until yesterday, when a white one started blooming. The other side of the grouping is not blooming. The whole grouping has been blooming since early spring.




bloom best answer:

Answer by Rottie Mom
Some irises, called "reblooming iris," bloom spring and fall. It's a relatively new development in the iris world.


bloom

BLOOMS UP CLOSE. 1
bloom



Orignal From: I live in Silicon Valley, CA and I have bearded irises blooming right now, any ideas "why"? and BLOOMS UP CLOSE. 1

No comments:

Post a Comment