Friday, April 25, 2014

bring flowers on date one? and Succulent flowers

bring flowers on date one?



I decided I want to bring flowers on the 1st date, but what kind should I bring? I know there are pros and cons to bringing flowers, but I think the risk is well worth it! I don't wanna bring roses, mainly cuz it's not valentine's day and it's far to romantic for date 1.


flower best answer:

Answer by Joshua
score major points w/ flowers.


flower

Succulent flowers
flower

Succulent flowers - Winter - 15 July 2006 - South Africa.

Martin
-
Administrator of:
Stapeliad & Asclepiad Group
All things beautiful in Nature Group
Succulent Treasures of the Desert Group
The World Up-Close (Nature Macro) Group



Orignal From: bring flowers on date one? and Succulent flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment