Saturday, April 19, 2014

Plant/flower identification? and Flower

Plant/flower identification?



I was given a bouquet of flowers for my birthday and am trying to identify one flower/plant in there.
The flower itself is a yellow/cream rose like flower with a tinge of green. The stem is pale green, thick. The leaves look almost like cabbage/ sprout leaves. In fack the whole stem/leaf area resembles a sprout stalk. I can't seem to find anything similar and as I don't know where the flowers were brough I can't ask the florist


flower best answer:

Answer by fluffernut
Ranunculus?


flower

Flower
flower

No song.

This is completely un-edited. A soon as I saw this after I put it in iPhoto, I was surprised at how sharp and crisp the flower is, the colours so vibrant.

If you can name the Flower, I'll send you some cookies!



Orignal From: Plant/flower identification? and Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment