Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The flowers - third person plural? and Sister Returns! (Pink Flower, Oxalis)

The flowers - third person plural?



"The flowers smell good"

The flowers = third person plural ? Thanks!


flower best answer:

Answer by Sire of English
The flowers: (they, 3rd p.pl.) smell good.

Yes.


flower

Sister Returns! (Pink Flower, Oxalis)
flower

A few years ago I was lucky to find a beautiful weed in my rock garden, a pink oxalis wildflower which is actually a weed. That photo is one of the most viewed photos I've ever taken, seen here. No flowers bloomed last year in the same place, but this week I was delighted to find a sister plant in the very same spot, hurrah! This tiny flower measures only 3/4" across. Ironically, my Canon 40D with 100 mm EF macro lens did not do as well as my old, trusty point and shoot camera. This shot was taken with a Konica Minolta DiMAGE X1.



Orignal From: The flowers - third person plural? and Sister Returns! (Pink Flower, Oxalis)

No comments:

Post a Comment