Thursday, April 10, 2014

how to get orchids to re-bloom? and Dogwood Bloom Look at Me

how to get orchids to re-bloom?



I have an ice cube orchid that bloomed for 4 months before losing all blossoms; will this plant re-bloom and how should I care for it?


bloom best answer:

Answer by derfini
I have one which has flowered four times in three years, and I've never done anything to it apart from cutting old blooms and stems off. Ideally, give it a rest and don't give it much water (I've been told) and when you seen signs of buds again, start to give a very dilute feed and more water (standing the pot in water rather than watering from the top, and then draining immediately).


bloom

Dogwood Bloom Look at Me
bloom

This bloom is reaching up and almost crying out, "Look at me!"



Orignal From: how to get orchids to re-bloom? and Dogwood Bloom Look at Me

No comments:

Post a Comment