Sunday, April 20, 2014

Time lapse of growing flowers? school video? and Frangipanni Flower

Time lapse of growing flowers? school video?



I'm doing a video for the song Beautiful day by U2. I have to put pictures to that song. I want to have flowers growing in the beginning when it says it blooms from a rocky land. I need like 4 or 5 pictures of i flower sprouting, then growing into a beautiful flower. Please help. I need links Thanks


flower best answer:

Answer by Edith
Flower sprouting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0my1cc7zN74


flower

Frangipanni Flower
flower

Only a small amount of leaf was showing in the background to this shot so I blacked out the rest of it in this square format crop.



Orignal From: Time lapse of growing flowers? school video? and Frangipanni Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment