Monday, April 21, 2014

What kind of flower is this? and Flower Face

What kind of flower is this?



http://picasaweb.google.com/angiethemonster/2010?feat=directlink

I received a bouquet of flowers for my birthday and was wondering what kind of 'flower' this is, because I have never seen it before!
If that link doesn't work, let me know and I will update.


flower best answer:

Answer by sciencegravy
Looks like some kind of chrysanthemum.


flower

Flower Face
flower

This is a composited of three different orchid photos (or parts thereof). The base photo (the background) is a tone compression HDR image of 5 photos of the same orchid.

I was inspired by Rodrigo Pedrolli and Michael Murphy whose photography is currently at the Missouri botanical garden, and features photos of flowers viewed in new and interesting ways. See aliennature.com/

For a slideshow of some of my other image manipulations, click HERE


1k-4693_4_5_6_7 manip



Orignal From: What kind of flower is this? and Flower Face

No comments:

Post a Comment