Tuesday, April 22, 2014

POLL: Girls- Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom? Boys- Jessica Alba or Beyonce? and I Know Tuesday is Over, but this Pink Bloom is For All of You!

POLL: Girls- Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom? Boys- Jessica Alba or Beyonce?



I'm a girl and I LOVE Orlando Bloom!!!


bloom best answer:

Answer by abigail x
Neither, thank you!
x


bloom

I Know Tuesday is Over, but this Pink Bloom is For All of You!
bloom

A beautiful pink poppy we saw on Thanksgiving. I am sending it your way, wishing you sweet dreams and good gifts of love, joy, and peace.

On Explore Wednesday 12-16-09. Best position #197. Thank you to MyRidgebacks for letting me know about Explore. Thank you everyone. A special thanks to Isolino for stopping to smell the flowers, so we could get this shot. Isolino saw it at 85, but the best position ended up being #50!



Orignal From: POLL: Girls- Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom? Boys- Jessica Alba or Beyonce? and I Know Tuesday is Over, but this Pink Bloom is For All of You!

No comments:

Post a Comment