Tuesday, April 29, 2014

How can i get my peace lily to bloom? and 011e4 blooming beauties

How can i get my peace lily to bloom?



Right after I bought it a few months ago it bloomed Ans it hasn't since. Am I not watering enough? Or not giving it enough sun?


bloom best answer:

Answer by rachel collins
Main key do not over water...is it outside or inside...if inside makesure its near a window if outside you don't want it to scorch...sometimes when you buy things such as Lillie's they were pushed to bloom in the. Nersury....so you shouldn't buy plants that have blooms all over it...cut off dead blooms so your plant can focus on new growth give it alittle Miracle grow and wait.....I hate to say it but sometimes lilies only produce a certain number of blooms then their done....sorry


bloom

011e4 blooming beauties
bloom

View Awards Count



Orignal From: How can i get my peace lily to bloom? and 011e4 blooming beauties

No comments:

Post a Comment