Friday, February 14, 2014

Any good flower slogans? and Flower Arrangements

Any good flower slogans?



I need to think of a slogan for my technical area in high school (floral, and if you don't know what that is it's basically just designing flower arrangements) and I was hoping you guys could help me think of one or give me one?

Thanks in advance :) I'll choose best answer as soon as Y!A let's me!


flower best answer:

Answer by Cheese
the flower fuckery


flower

Flower Arrangements
flower

TITLE
Flower arrangements in a parlor in Keene New Hampshire

CREATOR
Whitehouse, Bion, Keene NH

SUBJECT
Flower arrangements

DESCRIPTION
Photograph of flower arrangements in a parlor in Keene NH.

PUBLISHER
Keene Public Library and the Historical Society of Cheshire County

DATE DIGITAL
20120502

DATE ORIGINAL
1900-1920?

RESOURCE TYPE
photographs

FORMAT
image/jpg

RESOURCE IDENTIFIER
hsykwhk272 (7-113)

RIGHTS MANAGMENT
No known copyright restrictions.



Orignal From: Any good flower slogans? and Flower Arrangements

No comments:

Post a Comment