Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What is bloom of a flower? and Lantern Bloom quilt

What is bloom of a flower?



My biology project asks me to answer questions about flowers. The questions go as follows.
scientific name
common name
habitat
bloom

What is it asking me for when it says bloom.


bloom best answer:

Answer by velouria3
You should probably ask your teacher if you need to know what they are asking for since it doesn't specify. If it were my project I would assume that they are asking for when the flower is in bloom.


bloom

Lantern Bloom quilt
bloom

A free pattern from Michael Miller.
The fabric is from Laura Gunn, Lantern Bloom.
I made it a bit different then the original.
I also made some matching pillows.



Orignal From: What is bloom of a flower? and Lantern Bloom quilt

No comments:

Post a Comment