Friday, February 28, 2014

What is bloom of a flower? and Springtime weeping blooms

What is bloom of a flower?



My biology project asks me to answer questions about flowers. The questions go as follows.
scientific name
common name
habitat
bloom

What is it asking me for when it says bloom.


bloom best answer:

Answer by velouria3
You should probably ask your teacher if you need to know what they are asking for since it doesn't specify. If it were my project I would assume that they are asking for when the flower is in bloom.


bloom

Springtime weeping blooms
bloom

These pretty weeping trees (willows? I'm not at all sure) are in bloom the past week and look very nice against a clear sky.



Orignal From: What is bloom of a flower? and Springtime weeping blooms

No comments:

Post a Comment