Sunday, February 16, 2014

best gardens to visit in uk? and Garden chair

best gardens to visit in uk?



which are the best gardens to visit in south of england and east anglia


Garden best answer:

Answer by Global Geezer
Royal Botanical Gardens at Kew in London
Blenheim Palace near Woodstock in Oxfordshire


Garden

Garden chair
Garden

#78 in my photo-a-day project.

A bit lacking in inspiration and opportunity for today's pic. I did take some more photos of parasitised aphids, but they didn't look much different from the one I put on Flickr recently... so one of my garden chairs it was... and then I fiddled with it in photoshop. The resulting image reminds me of the picture on a tea tray that my gran had when I was a child.

The herb garden area is romping away in the better weather, with lots of lush new growth and plenty of self-seeded aquilegia.



Orignal From: best gardens to visit in uk? and Garden chair

No comments:

Post a Comment