Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What is bloom of a flower? and Holly in Full Bloom

What is bloom of a flower?



My biology project asks me to answer questions about flowers. The questions go as follows.
scientific name
common name
habitat
bloom

What is it asking me for when it says bloom.


bloom best answer:

Answer by velouria3
You should probably ask your teacher if you need to know what they are asking for since it doesn't specify. If it were my project I would assume that they are asking for when the flower is in bloom.


bloom

Holly in Full Bloom
bloom

Until this year I'd never even noticed that Holly trees bloom, in hind-sight this should always have been obvious, where else do the lovely red berries come from!? I think I can be forgiven for missing them though, they really are very small! I shot this photo in the Junior Gardens on the St. Patrick's College campus in Maynooth, Ireland.

This shot featured on my blog as Photo of the Week 73 - Holly in Bloom.



Orignal From: What is bloom of a flower? and Holly in Full Bloom

No comments:

Post a Comment