Friday, February 28, 2014

Bloom (Winx Club) and Kagome (Inuyasha)......? and My Night Blooming Cactus

Bloom (Winx Club) and Kagome (Inuyasha)......?



it might be just me but i think that Bloom and kagome would be really good friends. Both make friends easily, there around the same age (Bloom is one year older) both live in an unnatural world and have amazing power. Do you guys agree with me or think i am just going nutz?

Thanks in advance
Don't get mad at me or anything I was just bored to death and I'm playing around with stuff on the computer


bloom best answer:

Answer by hardcoredancewithme
i agree
that's so random though lol


bloom

My Night Blooming Cactus
bloom

Echinopsis subdenudata (Cactaceae)
They bloom one night only.



Orignal From: Bloom (Winx Club) and Kagome (Inuyasha)......? and My Night Blooming Cactus

No comments:

Post a Comment