Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Are artificial flowers ok for a wedding? and Flowers

Are artificial flowers ok for a wedding?



My step mother is having a fit because I am using artificial flowers for my wedding. My fiancee and I are over 35 and are not looking to spend tons of money on certain items...flowers being one of them. Also, I want to keep my bouquet which is another reason I chose artificial. We're not talking a huge elaborate wedding. Its relatively small..under 100 people. Am I being politically incorrect?


flower best answer:

Answer by Kelly
Fake flowers last longer.


flower

Flowers
flower

in professionally managed garden.

(know the names of the flowers? please leave a comment, I couldn't identify some of them, thanks)



Orignal From: Are artificial flowers ok for a wedding? and Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment