Sunday, May 18, 2014

Can I do something to get my lilac bush to bloom? and Orlando Bloom - Zulu Premiere in Hamburg

Can I do something to get my lilac bush to bloom?



There is a large (8 foot) lilac bush in my yard that was there when we moved in about a year ago. There are no blooms on it, even when our neighbors tree is in full bloom. Is there anything I can try to get it to bloom?


bloom best answer:

Answer by bostonterriersamericangentleman
They usually bloom in Spring. If yours did not bloom it needs to be pruned. Cut it back and it should bloom for you next Spring. You can give it some plant food as well. The easiest is the Miracle Grow Shake n Feed. That will go down into the roots with rain and snow.


bloom

Orlando Bloom - Zulu Premiere in Hamburg
bloom

Orlando Bloom - Zulu Film Premiere - CinemaxX Hamburg.

More Photos At:
www.glynlowe.com/orlando_bloom-zulu_film_premiere-hamburg



Orignal From: Can I do something to get my lilac bush to bloom? and Orlando Bloom - Zulu Premiere in Hamburg

No comments:

Post a Comment