Sunday, May 25, 2014

PLease Recommend me some Wedding Flowers Related Site? and Flower explosion !

PLease Recommend me some Wedding Flowers Related Site?



Please suggest me a good guide related to wedding flowers and Seasonal Wedding flowers


flower best answer:

Answer by Nadia Karim
The Best Wedding Flowers related site, that contains information about all types of flowers and seasonal wedding flowers is http://vweddingflowers.com

You'll really enjoy this site.


flower

Flower explosion !
flower

I shot this flower very quickly while I was walking in the street. I stopped maybe 10s and used the macro mode of my camera.
I'm quite satisfied of the result, maybe the framing could have been better!



Orignal From: PLease Recommend me some Wedding Flowers Related Site? and Flower explosion !

No comments:

Post a Comment