Friday, May 9, 2014

Flowers Blooms only around Midnight identity help? and Bloom and Spread your Beautiful Colours...

Flowers Blooms only around Midnight identity help?



Now I know this flower exist somewhere. I just don't know what it's called.

It's a flower that Blooms around midnight. Yeah that's all I know. It blooms around midnight and apparently hard to find.

Anyone know of a similar beautiful flower like this? Thank you so much!
Flowers that can be grown in the North part of the U.S. Not in the desert or on top of a mountain.


bloom best answer:

Answer by bostonterriersamericangentleman
Cereus Cacti is the only one I can think of that only blooms at night. I hope I spelled it right for you:)


bloom

Bloom and Spread your Beautiful Colours...
bloom



Orignal From: Flowers Blooms only around Midnight identity help? and Bloom and Spread your Beautiful Colours...

No comments:

Post a Comment