Friday, May 30, 2014

I live in texas and my grandiflora has never bloomed? and Bloom where you are planted - 2003

I live in texas and my grandiflora has never bloomed?



I have a 20 year old grandiflora magnolia tree and it has never bloomed. what can i do?


bloom best answer:

Answer by Cowboy's Sweetheart
It's not uncommom for magnolias to take 20 years to bloom, especially if it was started from seed. It may start blooming any time now. They also won't bloom if they are in shade. I know you have a lot of clay soil in Texas. Clay soil is very compacted and the roots may not be able to expand. It is not making flowers because it is struggling to stay alive. If the tree is growing in clay till the area around the roots to loosen the soil.


bloom

Bloom where you are planted - 2003
bloom

This comic is about enjoying your here and now - about accepting life as it is instead of trying to control everything. Recognize the good things in your life, see what is the essence of what you wish you could have and trust that it will come if it is for your highest good - everything is about trust and loving what you are and where you are right now.

bigger version here,
www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=207256561&context=se...

Buy this print on my etsy shop, see profile for infos.



Orignal From: I live in texas and my grandiflora has never bloomed? and Bloom where you are planted - 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment