Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Are there any legit flower delivery websites? and Namaqualand Wild Flowers

Are there any legit flower delivery websites?



I want to deliver some flowers to my girlfriend in southern Michigan for Valentines Day. I'm attending college in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, so I'd like to use an online service for this. However, I don't trust myself to be able to discern a legitimate site with good credentials from a scam. Do you have any advice on online flower delivery services that are safe, well respected and honest?

Thanks in advance,
Shoggoth
I've heard people say that both of those were scams, or at least unreliable, though


flower best answer:

Answer by ethan
proflowers is an amazing place they have feilds all over the u.s.a and they also deliver across the world and country they have nice flowers


flower

Namaqualand Wild Flowers
flower

The Wild Flowers of Namaqualand (Garies, Northern Cape, South Africa, August, 2007).

Best viewed LARGE.

Featured in my book: "Namaqualand and the Richtersveld - Nature's Spectacular Canvas".

Martin
-
Administrator of:
Stapeliad & Asclepiad Group
All things beautiful in Nature Group
Succulent Treasures of the Desert Group
The World Up-Close (Nature Macro) Group



Orignal From: Are there any legit flower delivery websites? and Namaqualand Wild Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment