Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Are artificial flowers ok for a wedding? and ~~ Flowering bush ~~

Are artificial flowers ok for a wedding?



My step mother is having a fit because I am using artificial flowers for my wedding. My fiancee and I are over 35 and are not looking to spend tons of money on certain items...flowers being one of them. Also, I want to keep my bouquet which is another reason I chose artificial. We're not talking a huge elaborate wedding. Its relatively small..under 100 people. Am I being politically incorrect?


flower best answer:

Answer by Kelly
Fake flowers last longer.


flower

~~ Flowering bush ~~
flower

Our City park is filled of many flowering trees and bushes. They smell all fantastic !!!!
I don't know ID of this flowers....sorry, but they look very pretty !!!
Have a great week dear Flickr friends !!!
Thanks to all for your lovely supports !!!
One Flickr friend has written ID of this flower: KOLKWITZIA AMABILIS or in German: Perlmuttstrauch/Kolkwitzie



Orignal From: Are artificial flowers ok for a wedding? and ~~ Flowering bush ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment