Thursday, May 15, 2014

Flowers in bloom in September - zone 5? and Orlando Bloom - Zulu Premiere in Hamburg

Flowers in bloom in September - zone 5?



I am getting married in September 2011. To save some money, my parents have decided to try to grow some of the flowers that we will use for the wedding (I'm hoping to get my future in laws involved too). We live in upstate, NY (Saratoga/Albany area). I know nothing about flowers. Could anyone suggest some different kinds that are in bloom in September in my area? Thanks for the help!


bloom best answer:

Answer by George
Talk to some local nurseries. You might consider mums -they usually bloom int he fall and are popular. Given a one year period of time you are probably going to have to use annuals.


bloom

Orlando Bloom - Zulu Premiere in Hamburg
bloom

Orlando Bloom - Zulu Film Premiere - CinemaxX Hamburg.

More Photos At:
www.glynlowe.com/orlando_bloom-zulu_film_premiere-hamburg



Orignal From: Flowers in bloom in September - zone 5? and Orlando Bloom - Zulu Premiere in Hamburg

No comments:

Post a Comment