Thursday, January 16, 2014

How do I get plants to flower in the house? and Flowers on Flattop

How do I get plants to flower in the house?



Haven't had much luck with plants flowering indoors except with African Violets.


flower best answer:

Answer by Yellow Tail
Critical things to consider:

soil

humidity

environmental factors

sun light

insects

pets


flower

Flowers on Flattop
flower

Flowers on Flattop mountain overlooking Anchorage Alaska and Knik Arm (water). Light tone mapping applied in PS. Did a quick hike up Flattop, the most climbed mountain in AK, from Dearmoun rd. I'll have to go back with a real macro lens, theis was taken with the 10-22mm on a 20D. It started raining out of the blue sky on the way out and by the time I had driven to Anchorage (in the distance ~4mi away) Lightening was striking this area. Good timing.



Orignal From: How do I get plants to flower in the house? and Flowers on Flattop

No comments:

Post a Comment