Thursday, January 23, 2014

Is it recommendable to buy flowers online? and Flowers in the Shadow

Is it recommendable to buy flowers online?



I am planning on buying some flowers for my girlfriend during Valentine's Day, but I was wondering if it is wise to order them online considering that they may be days late.


flower best answer:

Answer by Styna
Unfortunately that happened with flowers my sister sent to my mother. The idiot leaves the flowers in back of the house. When we get them they are dead. Says the note on their door must have blown off or something. Horrible.


flower

Flowers in the Shadow
flower

Flowers blooming in the shade.

SD1 with 85/1.4 ISO100 f/2.0 1/640sec NR: C0.50/L0.50



Orignal From: Is it recommendable to buy flowers online? and Flowers in the Shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment