Wednesday, January 15, 2014

How do you get a flowering jade to flower? and Flowers

How do you get a flowering jade to flower?



I got the plant a couple of years ago and according to the tag, it is a pink flowering jade but it has never flowered--at least since I've bought it [when I purchased it, it wasn't in bloom]. I've given it plenty of sunlight, water, and on occasion fertalizer but I've had no luck--any suggestions?

By the way, what do the flowers of the jade plant look like?


flower best answer:

Answer by Nanthawat J
I have a Jade tree that flowers randomly. But they look like this http://splendidsucculents.com/images/jadeflower.jpg

Except very small


flower

Flowers
flower

At the Flower Dome, Gardens by the Bay



Orignal From: How do you get a flowering jade to flower? and Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment