Friday, January 17, 2014

How do you MAKE different colored flowers on Animal Crossing Wild World? and Flower

How do you MAKE different colored flowers on Animal Crossing Wild World?



I know what colors can go together, but when I plant flowers next to each other it doesnt work.


flower best answer:

Answer by Nin10dude
Plant flowers in diagonal rows.

Here is a guide to all the possible outcomes:
http://www.animalxing.com/hybrids.php

It takes a while, a LOT of flowers, quite a bit of time, and of course, lots of care to water brown ones daily. I used to try to hybrid flowers, but I never lasted over two weeks at a time. Of a couple hundered flowers I put (at random) i got three flowers that were pink and black.


flower

Flower
flower

At the Flower Dome, Gardens by the Bay.



Orignal From: How do you MAKE different colored flowers on Animal Crossing Wild World? and Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment