Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What are the fastest blooming flowers? and Aloe Bloom, High Contrast Macro

What are the fastest blooming flowers?



Hey, thanks for your time!
So here is the deal, I am planning to plant a couple of flowers in my balcony and I need them to bloom as quick as possible. I have a few months free and am planning to spread flowers everyday (if possible) around, in my community and maybe go further. Why you might ask, well you know, just for a smile :) So as you could see, I am not getting paid, and I'm funding myself, so the flowers should have low expenses and bloom fast enough.
Your help is certainly appreciated, and if it goes well, be sure that you're part of this good deed. If we could call it that ;)
This might come to help, I'm in Tehran, Iran, and it's pretty cold in here, around 5 degrees C.
Thanks again.


bloom best answer:

Answer by Scott
Native wild flowers ,most would call them weeds, but there are plenty that look very nice.
Here (in Canada) and I'm sure abroad there are communities that grow wild flowers in parks and natural settings.
Flowering weeds or any weed for that matter are the fastest growing things around, when I plant say palm tree seeds in my living room using outdoor soil I didn't sterolize, within a day I have them popping up


bloom

Aloe Bloom, High Contrast Macro
bloom

A close detail of one of the blooming aloe plants at my home. This tall stalk is so long that the spire with orange flowers bends down and up again to the light. This is brilliant early morning light at the time it catches just this area of the plant, only 1/2 hour before the whole plant is lit up with the famous Arizona sunlight just after dawn. The image is part of a set I've been building for aloe plants, with the best seasonal blooms coming between January and the end of March.



Orignal From: What are the fastest blooming flowers? and Aloe Bloom, High Contrast Macro

No comments:

Post a Comment