Sunday, January 19, 2014

What is the best site that you have found for getting artificial flowers? and Flower

What is the best site that you have found for getting artificial flowers?



I'm hoping I don't have to go the artificial route, but if I do, I really want my flowers to look real. I'm so scared of buying artificial flowers online because, not having seen them in person, they may look fake and cheap. What are some sites that you have found and gotten flowers from that make good quality flowers?

my bouquet will have anemones, daisies, stock, spray roses, wax flowers, asters and lilies.


flower best answer:

Answer by HIS!
I'd ask them for samples beforehand, even if I had to pay for a few samples. (single stems) And I'd make sure they had a return policy if the flowers weren't quality when they arrived.


flower

Flower
flower

At the Flower Dome, Gardens by the Bay.



Orignal From: What is the best site that you have found for getting artificial flowers? and Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment