Saturday, January 18, 2014

What is the etiquette regarding flowers and the theater? and Flowers

What is the etiquette regarding flowers and the theater?



See, I want to bring my friend a bouquet when I see him on opening night, problem is - he's a guy.
Is it okay to give flowers to a guy? He won't think I fancy him or anything, will he? I just want to give him the flowers to say congratulations.


flower best answer:

Answer by Mr Warrior
Guys dont recieve flowers for congratulations.


flower

Flowers
flower

Flowers at London Wetland Centre

PERMISSION TO USE: you are welcome to use this photo free of charge for any purpose including commercial. I am not concerned with how attribution is provided - a link to my flickr page or my name is fine. If the used in a context where attribution is impractical, that's fine too. I want my photography to be shared widely. I like hearing about where my photos have been used so please send me links, screenshots or photos where possible.



Orignal From: What is the etiquette regarding flowers and the theater? and Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment