Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Where can I find information on organic gardening for patios? and Garden Quad Trees with Benches

Where can I find information on organic gardening for patios?



I live in an apartment, but grew up in the country. One thing I miss about that was having the space to have a garden. I also live in Arizona (moved from Louisiana) so the climate is much different from what I'm used to.

Does anyone know where I can find any information on starting an organic, edible garden with limited space, such as on a patio?


Garden best answer:

Answer by Dawn K
I would check this site: http://www.organicgardening.com


Garden

Garden Quad Trees with Benches
Garden

Balliol's Garden Quad early on a Snowy April morning
View Big On Black

G2 E
www.flickr.com/photos/21204781@N07/2610290759/in/set-7215...



Orignal From: Where can I find information on organic gardening for patios? and Garden Quad Trees with Benches

No comments:

Post a Comment