Friday, November 29, 2013

How can I prevent cats coming into my garden? and Summer Garden, Munstead Wood

How can I prevent cats coming into my garden?



Local cats are coming through my garden and are using our garden as not only a toilet but also they are often fighting each other and singing during the night. Now some of you out there may find these animals loveable but I however really can not tolerate any more of their late night X-factor style auditions. Please let me know what are the most cost effective way is of removing these foul creatures from my garden, thanks.


Garden best answer:

Answer by Chrys
there are pest sprays at Pets stores...and some like to use moth balls...


Garden

Summer Garden, Munstead Wood
Garden

The Summer Garden at Munstead Wood (also known as the Three Corner Garden because of its triangular shape).

For more information on Munstead Wood, see www.gardenvisit.com/garden/munstead_wood_garden.

This image is in copyright but published under a Creative Commons License with some rights reserved: you may use it on your website/blog provided you credit the photograph with a hyperlink to www.gardenvisit.com.



Orignal From: How can I prevent cats coming into my garden? and Summer Garden, Munstead Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment