Saturday, November 30, 2013

How long will my picked apple blossom flowers last? and Crab Apple Blossoms

How long will my picked apple blossom flowers last?



I just picked a whole bunch of apple blossoms from my crap apple tree. I figured oh well there going to die soon. How long will they last? I put some dish soap (detergent) in and some sugar. So how long will these last? They are all in vases and i have about 10 vases of them. And also, i did the same for some lilacs, what about those? There not completely in bloom yet.


blossom best answer:

Answer by mommyof2beautyqueens
About 3-4 days.


blossom

Crab Apple Blossoms
blossom

Blossoms on a Crab Apple tree in front of my house.

Canon FD Mount Lens
50mm
f/1.8



Orignal From: How long will my picked apple blossom flowers last? and Crab Apple Blossoms

No comments:

Post a Comment