Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Where can I buy dried orange blossoms or flowers? and 105/366 Catford blossoms

Where can I buy dried orange blossoms or flowers?



I love orange blossom tea but can never find a blend that I am truly happy with. I have been trying to find just loose orange blossoms/flowers/petals but nobody seems to sell them. There are hundreds of different teas with blossoms already mixed in, but I would like to buy a jar of them and blend it myself. Somebody has to sell them..... Please help me


blossom best answer:

Answer by *Dear Prudence*
I'm not sure if you live in a large metropolitan area or not...but if there is a Chinese Grocery store around you can probably find them there...good luck


blossom

105/366 Catford blossoms
blossom

Couldn't resist snapping this blossom shot on my way out to a local craft fair with Jess this afternoon. Absolutely glorious :)



Orignal From: Where can I buy dried orange blossoms or flowers? and 105/366 Catford blossoms

No comments:

Post a Comment