Sunday, November 24, 2013

How do I get my Anthurium to bloom? and Acacia Farnesenia Blooms

How do I get my Anthurium to bloom?



It is growing and has healthy leaves but no flowers. Had it for a year, and it was
in bloom when I got it.


bloom best answer:

Answer by Jasper
Cool temps and medium light; in Hawaii I've seen them growing well under the tree ferns with limited light and on top of the volcano the temps are quite cool, 40s and 50s at night and rarely above 70. I've had one on my desk for years, and it refuses to bloom, but then I don't do what I just suggested.


bloom

Acacia Farnesenia Blooms
bloom

Acacia Farnesenia Blooms - perfect blooming time for the acacia trees in Arizona, with thousands of sunny puffballs of golden and yellow flowers, amazing sweet scent not shown in this macro photograph.



Orignal From: How do I get my Anthurium to bloom? and Acacia Farnesenia Blooms

No comments:

Post a Comment