Friday, November 29, 2013

How do you force a Lilac bush to blossom? and Blossom in the Lakes

How do you force a Lilac bush to blossom?



It's on it second or third year from a shoot from a blossoming bush/tree.


blossom best answer:

Answer by JerBear
Whisper sweet nothings to it


blossom

Blossom in the Lakes
blossom

Now into the second week of my Lake District holiday. The first week was not so good as far as weather goes, overcast much of the time and cold. Had what I thought could turn into a major medical problem but pleased to say it only lasted one night. I've been out every day, although no long walks this year which I don't think I could manage now. Having some problems with the internet connection, mainly just so slow, and also problems with the laptop in particular the photo processing software. The blossom is putting on a pretty good show this year.



Orignal From: How do you force a Lilac bush to blossom? and Blossom in the Lakes

No comments:

Post a Comment