Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Organic homemade ways to keep the bugs and fungus away from my garden? and Nymans garden

Organic homemade ways to keep the bugs and fungus away from my garden?



I am starting a garden this fall with berry bushes and leafy greens. I have been doing a bunch of reasearch because I have never had a garden before and some of my plants are prone to bugs and fungus. I want my garden to be as organic as possible so I don't want chemical spray. Anyone know any good homemade concoctions I can make to help? Thanks =D


Garden best answer:

Answer by Laurie
I will just name one product: neem. It is good for controlling some fungal diseases and many insects. You can buy it at places like Home Depot. It's usually packaged as a spray with a name that indicates it's uses, not as neem. Just look at the active ingredients, and it should say 70% neem oil. It is approved for organic production. Make sure it is labeled for your crops.


Garden

Nymans garden
Garden

A portal way to a garden fair
to view past time and with wonder stare
a family home then built for few
now open to all with so much to do
a world of wonderment round each bend and nook
as back in time i this journey took
for a hour or two all worries aside now tossed
relaxing in the moment when all other thought are lost

poem by ironmonger



Orignal From: Organic homemade ways to keep the bugs and fungus away from my garden? and Nymans garden

No comments:

Post a Comment