Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What kind of flowers should i use for my bouquets, boutineres , corsages and altar arrangements ? and Yellow flower

What kind of flowers should i use for my bouquets, boutineres , corsages and altar arrangements ?



Im not a really big flower person. My bouquet is going to be the only one with real flowers and the rest is silk flowers . My colors are Cornflower blue, Palm Beach coral and white .. the wedding is in July :-] Please i need some good suggestions ?


flower best answer:

Answer by ~Ammie24 4life~
you can get iris in alot of different shades of blue, and lilies in coral. also you can take food coloring and dye white flowers to the color you want.


flower

Yellow flower
flower

flower



Orignal From: What kind of flowers should i use for my bouquets, boutineres , corsages and altar arrangements ? and Yellow flower

No comments:

Post a Comment