Saturday, November 23, 2013

How do I get my tulips to bloom this Spring? and Spring Bloom

How do I get my tulips to bloom this Spring?



I have a whole mess of tulip bulbs planted. They came up and bloomed the first year, but last year they only grew to show green and then died off. I think this was because we had a hot spell during January, they came up, then everything froze again.

How do I get them to grow and bloom this year? Do I need to get a special fertilizer? The same thing happened to my hydrangeas, any advice on them as well?

I live in central Kentucky if that helps any.

Thanks!!


bloom best answer:

Answer by marcus
Lime.


bloom

Spring Bloom
bloom

Spring Blooming Flowers in Studio

SB-800 - Softbox - used as a background
SB-900 - Camera Left



Orignal From: How do I get my tulips to bloom this Spring? and Spring Bloom

No comments:

Post a Comment