Thursday, November 7, 2013

What Can A Flower Girl Do Besides Throw Flowers? and Practicing the African Flower motif

What Can A Flower Girl Do Besides Throw Flowers?



The ceremony venue doesn't want the flower girl to throw flower petals. I have an idea in mind but I can't find what I wanted anymore.

It was a sign that the flower girl held that said Here Comes The Bride... If anyone knows where I can find that sign please let me know.

If I can't find that sign anywhere what else could the flower girl hold besides a bouquet of flowers?

If this helps the colors are red and gold and the wedding is on December 19th.

Please and Thank You.


flower best answer:

Answer by jinglehimer36
Hold a bouquet of flowers and walk with the ring bearer


flower

Practicing the African Flower motif
flower

(Apologies for the blurry photo. Need natural light for a better rendition of these, I think. Colors are pretty accurate on my monitor.)

Trying to achieve more precision with this pattern, but not seeing it happen as quickly as I want.

I'm frustrated and impatient because I'm not seeing the amount of improvement I'm expecting of myself.

I want my African Flowers to look like these by ElizabethCat. (I'll be back to link to them but for now you may have to look her up on your own. My PC is refusing to cooperate for the moment.)
I can't believe how precise they are!!! Each one appears practicaly identical to me. I aspire to produce work that is as technically proficient.



Orignal From: What Can A Flower Girl Do Besides Throw Flowers? and Practicing the African Flower motif

No comments:

Post a Comment