Thursday, November 7, 2013

What kind of flowers should I get for my girlfriend for the homecoming dance? and Flowers

What kind of flowers should I get for my girlfriend for the homecoming dance?



I want to get her flowers, but I don't know what kind of flowers to get, if I should get a bouche of flowers or just a single flower? Should I get something like roses, or should I get her something that matches her dress color wise? I have no idea. Please help!


flower best answer:

Answer by beefriendly
You should get her a small wrist corsage that matches her gown and your cumberbund (which should match the color of her dress also). The benefit of a wrist corsage is that she can wear it without having to worry about it being smushed or about pins from it sticking her if you are dancing close.
.....
...
...

Uh... now that I think on it (being the parent of daughters) get her a single flower that can be pinned to her dress.


flower

Flowers
flower

Flowers



Orignal From: What kind of flowers should I get for my girlfriend for the homecoming dance? and Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment