Thursday, November 7, 2013

Where can you buy dry flower sealant? and Flowers

Where can you buy dry flower sealant?



I would like to know what type of store sells dry flower sealant, that's not online. I really need it for making resin covered flowers.
Also, where can you buy paint for flowers?


flower best answer:

Answer by Ginger
I dry roses and lots of other types of flowers by just cutting the blooms (hanging outside on my patio by the stems for say bunches of hydrangea or roses), and placing them in a shallow dish. Within a week the flowers dry in the shape you placed them in the dish. I have never used any sealant on the dried flowers, but years ago with pompass grass or cattails, I did use hairspray. Good luck.


flower

Flowers
flower

Flowers



Orignal From: Where can you buy dry flower sealant? and Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment