Monday, January 13, 2014

Do you like to work in your garden planting flowers and digging in the dirt? and Garden of Morning Calm Starlight Festival

Do you like to work in your garden planting flowers and digging in the dirt?



Do you have a vegetable garden also? I love going to Home Depot and looking at all the plants. So much to pick from!


Garden best answer:

Answer by allycat
Yes I used to love it.I bought all garden books and watched tv programmes to improve my knowledge I grew up in a tenement and was lost at first when I got a garden.but I soon transformed my garden into this beautiful creation battling against Bindweed Ground elder I built a rockery required a lot of digging, with only books to help me. Made the bottom of the garden into a vegetable plot. Took a lot of trial and error to get it right. Like carrots don't require a rich soil. Cauliflowers used to stamp on the ground round them to firm them in. I would go to work immediately I came in it was change and out into the garden. It doesn't apply nowadays I no longer have that garden,but the memories are great ones. I still walk round garden centres but now it is house plants I buy, but they look quite nice too. Not so much digging lol


Garden

Garden of Morning Calm Starlight Festival
Garden

The Garden of Morning Calm (아침고요수목원) is a huge garden with a different themes every season. In winter, since there are no flowers, the garden holds the lighting festival where the whole garden is lit up in beautiful, colorful lights. The garden is open only until 6pm but during the lighting festival, they will remain open until 9pm on weekends. The festival is called the The Five Color Starlight Exhibit and it runs until March 3, 2013. Admission is 7,000 won.



Orignal From: Do you like to work in your garden planting flowers and digging in the dirt? and Garden of Morning Calm Starlight Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment